life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, May 28, 2020

The next 8....


OK…I will start this list…for me

 #1 is…ouch… pain!  Even when it is pretty much under control with meds, when the pain begins it stops all of my efforts to do anything, it stops whatever I am doing, and wait for the meds to kick in.  As it turns out it does not matter what I am doing, this will bring it to a grinding halt!

#2 I am pooped, just out of energy.  I am learning how to generate, spend, and reserve it.  It is my most precious “commodity” and gift.  I will stop anyone that attempts to draw me into an energy-wasting effort.

So…if I could get #1 and #2 whipped, I think I would really have the next 8 under control!

"I'm No Superman"  Lazlo Bane

No comments:

Post a Comment