life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, May 2, 2020

It is a great healing thing!


Got out my resource books and have ordered a couple more that hopefully, give us some guidance in producing and getting grants for the upcoming exhibition reVISION.  A hands-on sculpture exhibit designed for the visually impaired and an opportunity for the sighted to experience sculpture, which is always a no-touch situation... from a new perspective.

It is the first time is a great while that I have felt useful and artfully connected to other creatives without having all of the responsibility of doing it all myself!  It is a great healing thing!

"So Much to Say"  Dave Matthews Band

No comments:

Post a Comment