life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sometimes....It just Works!


There are no big discernable reasons for those incredible feeling days, they just happen! Maybe today is working spectacularly well because it is not cold, wet or raining for the first time in 4 straight days. I was beginning to feel moldy! Maybe it is the energy that buzzed through each of us Friday night at the Desire Mapping group that still lingers. Maybe it was trying something different yesterday that seemed to have been quasi-successful, but at the very least was a step in the right direction. Maybe it is dreaming about letting go of my fears of being away from home as I consider a trip.
 Whatever it is or maybe all of it,
it makes me feel like dancing today!
 
"Lowrider"  War                       

No comments:

Post a Comment