life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Control

The damage no longer controls my life….

Well kind of.....sometimes….I mean it is there, I cannot get away from that.  But this, this is the most amazing way to look at it.  Yes there is damage yes it effects how I live, but I can no longer allow it to control my life.  Nope not any more….I am in charge of this….
I am in charge of this.

"Everyday"  Dave Matthew Band

No comments:

Post a Comment