life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, February 10, 2014

CJ is back....

Struggling with a new style, a new medium, a new size.  After so many years of a single recognizable saleable style, it is so scary to step out in such a well-attended exhibition with a piece that is new, different, not me, not well explored or developed.
But maybe that is what she is all about.
I needed a much stronger person with more confidence and strength to belong to this painting, to sign this work.
The young woman I was...stepped forward. She could do this without a second thought. She was courageous, strong, edgy, experimental, and did not give a rat’s ass what others thought.  She always did what felt good at the moment.
She was always in the NOW.
and then she grew up, followed the rules, behaved and she got scared.
CJ  came back to me. Oh, how I have needed and
welcomed her strength and confidence back into my life!
Celebrating her AMAZING attitude back in my life!

 
"It's Amazing"  JEM
Do it now
You know who you are
You feel it in your heart
And you're burning and wishing

No comments:

Post a Comment