life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, February 13, 2014

It goes both ways….

Extreme joy, laughing, celebrating vs debilitating fear, panic, worry.   
I am learning that one does not exist without the other!  Pushing to the edge has been the most frightening thing I have ever done, in my life and in my art, but every single time I have challenged a boundary, it has been worth it.  Even when the results were absolute and total failure, I have learned something new and amazing about myself.
It is ok to be afraid, I do not want to avoid fear any more.  I want to invite it in, push my limits because I know ecstasy lies on the other side.

One does not exist without the other.
It has to go both ways!

"I Just Want to Celebrate" Rare Earth

No comments:

Post a Comment