life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, February 3, 2014

How Long till My Soul Gets it Right?

I suspect what I am trying to say is, there has to be balance!  There has to be sadness and sorrow, for any of us to be able to experience the full measure of ecstasy!    We need that comparison.   I remind myself when I am in the middle of a merciless unfair event that the universe is  preparing me for unbridled happiness and joy.…the bigger the disappointment….the greater the joy!
How long till my soul gets it right
Can any human being ever reach 
that kind of light
I call on the resting soul of Galileo
King of night vision, king of insight


"Galileo"   Indigo Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment