life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Who we were....


After several years of not being on the art show circuit, between the economy and then my heart failure we just felt like it was time to let this wonderful part of our lives go. Last year there was an insatiable craving to do just one more art show.  I cannot explain it any other way. The question was no longer should we…but can we? And so, we did…It was a show up at a local winery, the scenery was beautiful, the weather really really cold and the sales pathetic.  But WE DID IT!  And it was just as fun and wonderful as we remembered it being.  Skip never complained or questioned why I needed to do this; he just knew it was important for both of us.  Thank you my sweet love, for giving me this last gypsy art weekend and all of the love that created so many amazing art show adventures. It was not just what we did...it was who we were over the years.

"Love for the Last Time"  Carol King

No comments:

Post a Comment