life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, October 26, 2019

It just feels better...



The porch French doors, the last “project” we did together.  

I always feel you, I know you are still here with me, maybe just comforting me or waiting for me…at least that is what it feels like.  Sometimes it is so real that I can almost hear you rummaging around in the kitchen early in the morning making coffee, putzing around on the porch or just rustling on your bed covers as you read.  Last week when I went to replace the filter in the new AC system, I think I heard you laughing when I could not figure it out.  You are here with me and even though I try to get out more, it just feels so much better to be home and close to you.


"Listen to Your Heart"  Roxette

No comments:

Post a Comment