life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

....whatever you do.

Toxic people, crazy-makers, chaos creators….the ones that control through confusion and turmoil.  This felt like a variation on the theme, but I recognized the situations in my own life as soon as I read this.  I do not remember now what hurt worst…whether it was the original unfair misinformation, or that others I cared about and trusted believed it.  But I have to admit, if you can stay disconnected emotionally, or as it was said….stay above it… they will come around and see the truth.  The part that sucks is that it will hurt like hell for a while, whatever you do.
"Wonderwall"  Ryan Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment