life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

In the words of Roseanne Roseannadana…”Never Mind”!


Or…it just is not a big deal!  I had a minor meltdown.  Heart failure has its share of crap and occasionally new symptoms will arrive, which I would like to mention with significant irritation, are NEVER mentioned in the standard Heart Failure Handbook.   When my body decides to do something really different or unusual it really does get my attention and immediately I go to the “Bad Place” in my head!

So, you can only imagine the dark thoughts I conjured up when I began having uncontrollable tremors in my right hand yesterday! 

AUGHHHHH!  The first instance lasted about a half an hour before it stopped… the second, third and fourth times were much shorter respectively.  When Skip got home, I told him about it…and his first question was….” Were you using your new electric vibrating orbital hand sander today? with your right hand?”   OOOOOOPS!  In the words of Roseanne Roseannadana…”Never Mind”!
"Hammer and Nail"  Indigo Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment