life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, March 23, 2019

The new mantra has to be Whatever I am…It is enough.



And here is where things are really beginning to suck...Like there has not been enough already!  I am grossly aware of my body staging an out and out revolt, refusing to participate in some of the things, even some of the small things I want it to do.  And I swear, if I did not have Google on my phone, I might not have any memory at all!  I am not the Badass Warrior Queen I thought I was going to be, perfect was never a small part of the equation, but badass fearless was.  This is quite possibly the most difficult part I seem to have no choice and letting go is one of the most difficult things in life we all must do…I am not good at it!  The new mantra has to be Whatever I am…It is enough.
"Music in Me"  Paula Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment