life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

…and it still ain’t right…

"From the Broken Places"
48" x 10"






Still horribly new at this, I am trying so hard to keep my “sculptures” easy and simple…and what I am finding is that the “engineering” sculpture is a whole new animal!  And that animal is NOT in my barn!

This one just seemed like such a clever minimal assemblage of wood, clay, wire, glass, and sticks.  The idea should have been effortless, but getting everything drilled to be centered, stand up and hang straight was as frustrating as hell…and it still ain’t right…but it is in the ballpark….Going to Casselberry City Hall’s “Experience Contemporary” Exhibition.


"Satisfaction"  Rolling Stones

No comments:

Post a Comment