life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

..maybe this is just part of it.

Yea…you have read this before… the absolute worst part of heart failure is the exhaustion, the frustration of not being able to do what I used to do and I am not talking about aerobics!  Just normal life stuff!
 
What I am learning is the only person this truly bothers is me.  They are right…the world goes on.  I am not sure if that is a comfort or not.  I would like to think I am extraordinarily important and life as we all know it will come to a grinding halt if I am not there.  The reality is exactly the opposite.  The world will go on, it has too.

So, if I do not finish until tomorrow or the next day or even the next week, I just need to focus on finishing.  But there are some things I just cannot forget or let go of… there are some deadlines that are still incredibly important to me! …and so the frustration continues, maybe this is just part of it.  Just like a head cold has a runny nose, heart failure is full of arrant frustration.
"You Had Time"  Annie DiFranco

No comments:

Post a Comment