life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, March 24, 2019

“I just haven’t yet!”

I do not write anything here about death and dying until I think I have it somewhat figured out or figured out my own perspective on it.  But about the time I think I’ve got it… something or someone blows through my brain (probably riding a broom) and whacks me up side of the head and says “you know nothing, bitch!”  That happens a whole lot more than you might think.  I am not smarter or more experienced.

I suspect all of these years of writing this blog do nothing more than placate what is left of my insatiable artist’s ego or allow me to think “out loud”.  I have no idea what I am doing, or even how to do it… I just bumble through “doing it” and there is a shit ton of stuff I have not figured out… “I just haven’t yet!” I suspect I never will.


 "I am Light"  Indie Arie

No comments:

Post a Comment