life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, February 1, 2019

It’s a conundrum…but probably NOT what you think?

It’s a conundrum…but probably NOT what you think?  
I have decided it may be my last Nude Nite, and feel that a particularly outrageous outfit is in order!  I am not particularly wild about the style, it is rather ho-hum, but love the print of this quasi-coat.  I ordered it …from China…it did not come…it did not come…I emailed the company, the email was returned as undeliverable…. And I was broken hearted but it is why I use PayPal. I lodged a complaint, they intervened and I was awarded a full refund…I was so sad, but happy that I got my money back and the lesson to NOT order stuff directly from China!  

Then yesterday this arrived…from California..not China…no invoice, no return address!  WHAT!!!!  Have an email into PayPal to figure out what to do now…but I am itching to get at it with my scissors and sewing machine!
               "Details in the Fabric" Jason Mraz

No comments:

Post a Comment