life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, February 4, 2019

Becoming "reversible"!

It is Monday morning, which really is not an excuse, but since it is available I will throw it out there as an underlying reason for this morning's conundrum.

After getting dressed this morning it took about a half an hour before I realized my pants were on backward!  My first horrified thought was how did my front side and back side become interchangeable?  AUGHHHH! However, In my own defense, there are a few extenuating circumstances, they are the “stretchy” variety of jeans and sometimes it is just easier to do the pull 'em up dance rather than engage with the zipper and button to get them on and off. But it is quite a shock when there comes a time when you truly need and expect to “engage” with your zipper and it is not there.  

I had to face the horrible truths.  And I am not sure which is worse, Am I just forgetting how to dress myself, or is my body truly becoming “reversible”?
"Ride This Out" Imaginary Cities

No comments:

Post a Comment