life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, August 23, 2018

I Felt like trying anyway!

Everything comes with a price tag…after a spectacular week at the beach with all of my boys and then a masterful art opening with friends and family the bill came due.  And I am finding my body has less of a “bank”.  I will confess I would much rather “do it” or at the very least, try and pay for it later.  I am always afraid that if I wait, I will not get the chance again and there is already so much in my life that I regret not having done!  Today I turned a  corner and was just beginning to claim my energy back when a small Ray of sunshine poured into my life and I felt like I could do anything again…well, I felt like trying anyway!  My life is just full of those wonderful unexpected gifts!  Thank you!

"Try"  Mandy Harvey

No comments:

Post a Comment