life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Pumpkin Princess Progress....Report #1

The “Pumpkin Princess” officially begins today!  There are yards and yards and yards of orange and green tu-tu tulle, you just cannot have a limp or droopy tu-tu. And here is the confession…I have never made a tu-tu.  I have waited all of my life to make ruffled things for a daughter or a granddaughter and finally…finally…finally….here is my chance….and I am a bit nervous.  Stay tuned for more “Pumpkin Princess Progress”  or how to survive 40 yards of orange tulle. BUT please do not think for one moment that this is going to be one of those “How to” tu-tu blogs....uh....no!
"Spooky"  Classics IV

No comments:

Post a Comment