life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, October 20, 2017

A POLYMATH...who knew???

I can waste time better than anyone I know!  So taking FaceBook quizzes is always a good time waster and every now and again I get a giggle or I learn something. I had never heard the word POLYMATH and now I find out that I am one.  Who knew!!

"Hello, there you modern Leonardo Da Vinci! 
You were not confused, not even for a second! 
You easily passed this double tricky test. We tried to confuse your brain by mixing up the colors and their names - but you didn't fall for it! You probably think it was rather easy, but no no, the "average brain" will find this test extremely difficult (just share it with someone and ask them :)
This means that just like Da Vinci and other polymaths, you have a wide range of interests. You are smart and logical, but also creative and artistic. You love your "alone time", when you can gather all your thoughts and ideas, but you also flourish around people and get inspired by them. You project a strong and positive energy of intelligence, calmness, honesty and generosity - and this is exactly what makes so unique."

"Belly Belly Nice"  Dave Matthews

No comments:

Post a Comment