life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, October 21, 2017

Maybe this is the magic we are all looking for!

This may be one of the best things I have ever done!  If I had always lived like I was dying, I would have been so much happier!  Knowing that you will not live forever brings an incredible ability to re-focus on what is important and what is not.  It forces me to filter out the meaningless “noise” that I let into my life.  It is the emotional “noise” that sucks up my time, my energy and causes an emotional spinning in place, never moving forward.  It is important to me that I continue to move forward until it is physically impossible to do so anymore
. So I really do not want to seem to be anti-social I am just learning how to move forward by figuring out what and what not my specific time and energy can change.  I am discovering where I fit in this world and how I can best serve the world and myself at the same time… Maybe this is the magic we are all looking for!
"Maybe There's a World" Cat Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment