life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Happy Heart Day!

It is my Happy Heart Day…The anniversary of my heart attack…Since then I have had open heart surgery, which brought on a TIA and a bout of kidney failure, then a defibrillator implanted in my chest and am now with hospice….but if you think I am dying…NOT!  I have been through A LOT….but through it all my big strong beautiful wonderful heart keeps beating, keeps me alive and keeps me loving! 

So later today I will paint happy messages on my chest, give my myself presents (2 used Nora Ehron Books, her last 2) and there will be laughing and dancing and celebrating because it is happy heart day!
"Shine On"  Eric Bibb

No comments:

Post a Comment