life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, May 22, 2016

When the moon is full....

There are small but crazy amazing coincidences in life that point to the basic theory that there must be something bigger, more magic than any of us can truly understand.  When the moon is full, more babies are born and more crimes are committed without logical explanation, but I think one of the biggest unanswered “coincidences” is that the moon and women both have 28 day cycles. 

The moon is the only thing that is truly constant in my life, has always arrived on time and never lets me down.  I feel  more creative, happy, brave, loving and strong when the moon is full. The cycle that I look forward to and celebrate every month.  A most marvelous event that arrives every 28 days, that does not care if I am deserving or worthy….it just comes and makes me wonder, want to dance and smile….

"Dancing in the Moon Light"  King Harvest

No comments:

Post a Comment