life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

"I meant to do that" moment.....

If 2 “wrongs” do not make a “right”, Can 2 really bad screw ups finally produce an “I meant to do that” moment?

  + One old boring  shirt, with the standard man shirt collar, standard breast pockets, and a 
ho-hum hem
 + a really bad attempt at a batik (cannot do anything else with it) scarf                        _______________________________________
                                                                                     =    anything….. other than a trip to Goodwill?


Well...if I whack off the sleeves and collar, cut up the batik , roll the raw edges and sew on the pieces and parts and I have a  free “new for me” summer shirt.  Maybe 2 (or more) wrongs can make a right!


"I Wonder What she is Doing Tonight"  Boyce & Hart

No comments:

Post a Comment