life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, May 27, 2016

The first real casualty....

For the past several years, going to the Dave Matthew's Band concert July/Tampa has been a summer rite of passage for this old woman.  A reminder that I can "hang" with the best of them and that the music I love will heal and energize me. This year I am afraid it is going to be one of the first real casualties of my heart.  The crowds, the walking and climbing up into the stands of an outdoor venue, the heat and yes maybe even the beer drinking….(how can you go to a DMB concert without beer????)  have become more and more difficult.  I love the music, the excitement and watching creatives enjoying their work…. But, for the first time I am having to make choices….real choices and I do not like it...I do not like it at all!
However....I am going on notice….I am NOT giving up anything else this summer!

"Say Goodbye"  Dave Matthew's Band

No comments:

Post a Comment