life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I write to expose and work through the ugly parts of this disease, open heart surgery that was less than successful and more recently an S-ICD (internal cardiac defibrillator) implanted in my chest that will hopefully restore my heart beat in case of sudden cardiac death. I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to learn how to live a full life with heart failure, to honor my creativity, and to explore all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say
"Don't talk like that!"


.

.
Music is loading really slow lately...sorry...

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Paradox

Predictable and reliable became synonymous in my mind and in my life and both of them were necessary to be successful.  I do not want to be predictable, but have strained to be just that.  In my art I was advised to stick with one style, in my life as a wife and parent the same advice was constantly given.  It was always difficult and uncomfortable, but like most of life, that is expected if you want to be a good person. It just cannot be that black or white.   I am a good person. I can be reliable and NOT predictable!
"Black or White" Micheal Jackson

No comments:

Post a Comment