life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Letting go of....



Sometimes things are not how or what you expect them to be.  I thought this part of my life would be about holding on.  Holding on to relationships, love, time, memories, but what I am learning is that it is exactly the opposite.  It is about letting go!  That concept is just now beginning to show up in my work.  Letting go of the tight images, the perfect pretty pictures  others perceive as good art and I thought they expected from me.  I want to embrace the emotions and the feelings that are present in that moment.  It is not about holding on.  I want to live and be free enough to let it go and express the feelings.  Letting go of expectations and living it all.


"I Lived"  One Republic
(I really like this song!)

No comments:

Post a Comment