life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Snake with Wings!

Every once in a while, I recognize an incredible special creative spirit! They are so magnificently evident,  it is hard to believe that anyone could avoid being pulled into their orbit. They have wild infectious uninhibited spirits, you are drawn into their world.

 And God bless the parents that recognize the gregarious talents. They nurture and foster these budding creatives to recognize and attain the full potential of their innate talents even when it is hard.

Way to go Miss Zofia!  You are indeed a star! Whether it is a snake with wings or the misfit angel of the Lord, you shine on everyone around you!  Thank you!

Breakthrough Theater, Winter Park
"The Greatest Christmas Pageant Ever"
Dec 18, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment