life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2014...I Hope You Dance

Thinking about all that was done and left undone in 2013, wondering what is ahead for me in 2014.  As much as we are all told that we can accomplish anything, the reality is that sometimes it is not all in our control.  Regardless of how long and hard we try, sometimes it just will not happen.

The only thing I have total and complete control of....is how I feel.
That is what I will be focusing on this year.  How do I want to feel?

      
      "I Hope You Dance"  Leanne Womack

No comments:

Post a Comment