life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

C'mon Karma!

I do not think you need a rocket scientist to understand this veiled threat.  And probably calling it a veiled threat may actually and officially remove the veil…so… it is just a plain threat now.  But if you are going to post anything political on FB you have to be just a bit sneaky to slip past the “trump trolls”, fortunately, it is not hard to do.  But if they suspect they will feel the need to defend, they will wig out and will aggressively pursue anyone they think maybe be the least bit negative about this horrible President, his morals or lack thereof and his ability to lead anything…much less a country!  Over the weekend and yesterday,
there were a handful of instances where people and politicians were beginning to cave to their anger and push back.  There was a part of me that was more than delighted cheering them on from my chair in front of the TV, but then I realized if we stoop to his level, we are no better than him and will probably loose.  After all, he has so much more practice at being a bully, lying, name-calling, reneging on promises and pretty much doing whatever he wants to make himself feel bigger and better than everyone else.  We have to trust in the legal system and Bob Mueller, and trust that narcissists believe they cannot be caught and therefore screw up…and there is Karma.. C’mon Karma!
"Karma Chameleon" Culture Club

1 comment: