life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Is it distorted synchronicity?

In my heart, I am hoping that what we are experiencing in this country has some “larger than I can understand” meaning.  I keep thinking that perhaps we had to get to this destructive and vulgar point as a country before we the people were motivated to do something about it. I worry there are many more historical instances of this kind of political decline falling into complete and utter depravity before sinking into total decay, never returning the country or government to the same or better circumstances for its people. Is this some kind of distorted synchronicity giving us a sincere warning before things get so bad we cannot turn it around?
"Change the World"  Eric Clapton

No comments:

Post a Comment