5 More Things I am Grateful for…
1. My 2 wonderful sons, they have grown into such amazing men, and I am so proud of everything they are and will continue to accomplish in their lives. Don’t know what I did to deserve the honor that brought them into my life, but I am so incredibly grateful!
2. Another pile of dirty laundry (I hate laundry) but that pile of dirty clothes is a visual/physical reminder of the amazing living that was done this week, and I am grateful.
3. My most magnificent heart, that even under the most difficult situations continues to do an awe-inspiring job of supporting my body and receiving glorious love. I am grateful!
4. The exciting new opportunity of an exhibition in August to create and show my art works. That people still believe in me and my art work still has value. I am grateful!
5. My friends and family that love me, that I know are there to pick me up when I fall, but stand out of my way and let me fly. There is no bigger gift they could give me and I am more grateful than any of them will ever know!