life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Beginning of the End?

Some serious wound licking and I am back in the saddle. Had some new symptoms last week, not painful but scary none the less. Enough to get me back into a local cardiology office sooner than I had planned. Going in to have some tests tomorrow and then will be sent to Florida Hospital’s Heart Failure Clinic for management. Not sure exactly what “management" means, Life management-Death management-Disease management not sure which? I am guessing I will be finding out soon. Apparently new symptoms are just the natural progression of this situation. Most cardiologists, in general have the worst bed side manner and disgusting god sized egos. I find them incredibly toxic. Today’s guy was not as bad as most, although I would not go so far as to call him personable he was more likeable than any I have seen. Maybe this is some kind of new beginning of the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment