life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, March 22, 2010

Thinking to myself... visually Out Loud!

VOG exercise was to create a "doll" (this one is out of clay)this is kind of interesting, even to me. What I am unable to talk about seems to be slipping through my fingers with clay. I know I am supose to be grateful that this wonderful technology is available and you know what.........I am afraid with a high risk heart surgeon back in the picture that LVAD is being put back on the table. I am so afraid...

Left Ventricular Assist Device a pump implanted in the chest, run by external power.

No comments:

Post a Comment