life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, May 4, 2018

It ain't pretty...

I am in week one of the UF Art Healing course and have really been looking forward to it.  It did not look like more than the typical art therapy things I have seen and rejected.  The first week the instructor wants us to do an art journal and already I am disappointed…not this again….I have done the art journal thing several times and they have always been wonderfully insightful, but after 3 or 4 journals (that does not include my writing journals) I am pretty much over the journal thing.  But I was committed to giving this a shot, so I let go of my crappy attitude!

Already this is horribly impactful.  What is different this time is the title of the pages…and they are
 really making me look at me and I am here to say….sometimes it ain’t pretty!

                    "Me" Paula Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment