life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Morning Coffee and the Gecko!

Just about everyone that has come to visit me, has heard the Tokay Gecko "crowing" but he keeps himself mostly hidden....But this morning when I pulled out my coffee pot to pour in the water he was coming along for the ride! YIKES!!! (video has old crowing mixed with this morning's pics!)
He has lived at our house for 13 years now, in the walls and around the backyard, but every now and again he comes inside for a visit!
This one is baby blue with hot pink to orange spots depending on what time of year. He/she is a Tokay Gecko. According to "experts" they eat cock roaches and small rodents, which may explain why he has been at my house for so long and they have a "nasty" personality (again may explain why he/she has been at my house for so long.) Any way we have a healthy respect for each other, and pretty much do not mess with one another, however this mornings coffee pot ride scared the hoooooooey out of me and may be CROSSING THE "healthy respect for each other" LINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment