life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

38 years...



Nothing changes...Everything changes…

Through 38 years of loving, fighting, births and deaths, we are still here, still together.

And the greatest thing we have learned is being together requires a great deal of being independent, respect for each other’s dreams and the space needed to grow as self-sufficient beings. 

Celebrating the years, living in the experiences, and loving the life we have made. 
Thank you my love, thank you for the years and my awesome life.
...and Thank you Darren, our son and one or our greatest gifts to the world (and ourselves) for celebrating with us and taking us out to dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment