life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Options

Acceptance is the foundation of emotional options.
If you are not accepting the facts,
nothing else will work.
That’s all!

The ability to exercise my emotional options rests on a foundation of acceptance.
Acceptance is the absolute prerequisite to beginning,
NOT ENDING!
A year ago, the beginnings of this stage of my life were fear, despair, shame, fear, guilt, resentment and fear.
Oh, Did I forget to mention fear?
All of these starting points had one thing in common.
They are all rooted in giving up all of my other emotional options.

I have a second chance to begin again by celebrating life, choosing acceptance and exercising all of my emotional options!

PS..these are the flowers and the second installments to "MY HEART" book that wonderful creative friends gave me, and Terry got me a totem and soap. It was like Christmas!

Don't I have some kick-butt friends?

No comments:

Post a Comment