life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Here's to the crazy ones!


I expect after this quarantine there will be more of us!  More and more I see TV and the internet extolling the benefits of being creative.  What still bothers me…that is, if anyone really cares, is that as a society we still think of creativity, in general as something to do when there is nothing else to do. It never seems to be what a person would make as a first choice, before laundry, yard work, dishes, etc….Creating is my first choice, does not really matter what kind of creating…well that is not so, cooking is not part of my creative process…that smacks too much of a list of rules (recipe) following process.  Whatever we do, do what you love first just keep 6 feet away!
"Crazy, Crazy, Crazy"  Michael Franti & the Spearheads

No comments:

Post a Comment