life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, August 9, 2015

The Best Week EVER!


I have had the most spectacular week with friends and family!  A magnificent reminder of all of the wonderful things I have to be grateful for!  Everyone left yesterday, and I have had the perfect opportunity to connect to my heart and my spirit before this week begins.  I spent yesterday on the beach just at the edge of the water, and let the waves, the fear and the tears wash over me and then wash out to sea....high tide might be a little higher today!  Last night there was an incredible blanket of stars over me, then another spectacular sunrise walk on the beach this morning.  The Universe is telling me I am ready for this!  Tomorrow and Wednesday I will be in the hospital for outpatient testing and then Thursday morning is my most incredible gift ever!  An opportunity to feel a little better and live a little longer.  Open heart surgery begins at 7:30 am on Thursday and so does my chance for a longer, less pain, happier, fuller, more creative, more loving, incredible life!

I have so much to be grateful for,so many people and loves.  I will be fighting like a wild woman to hold on to all of this!

4 comments:

  1. You have such a Joie de vivre and an incredible way of looking at life. I will remember you in my prayers and am sending good thoughts to you.Good luck. - Flo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your surgery and recovery! You are in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your marvelous good thoughts and prayers.....I will be taking them with me on this journey! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheryl, so tomorrow the day!!! Woot woot. Dr. Accola seems like a big sweat heart and I liked what he says about treating people the way they would want to be treated. Praying for the very very best of everything for you!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete