life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Cathy

"I love you! You are brave. You are full of courage and power. You are one of the lucky ones. You are willing to change. I love you. I am good to myself, I care about me, I want the best for me. I love you. I am full of love for myself and others. There is more than enough for all. I love you!"
-Cathy Phelps (Cathy's last blog entry)


Missing my friend, missing having someone that really understands how it feels. Loving her strength and courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment