life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Art & Healing

Each of us has deep within us an inner artist and an inner healer.

The inner artist is the part of me that is passionately creative, that feels love, that feels connected to everything around me, that can see, that knows who I am, that I am at home, and at peace. My inner artist can go anywhere in the inner world. No place is closed to me.

The inner healer is the part of me that balances my body perfectly. It re-sets my heart beat when it gets out of sync. It keeps my blood flowing. It takes away my pain and shows me where to find joy. Art frees the healer within.

Art frees my spirit so my mind and body are in harmony. Art helps me conquer this disease by freeing my inner healer to work at its optimum.

No comments:

Post a Comment