life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Monday, October 14, 2019

Rapunzel...


Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair!  Harper’s Halloween request this year is Rapunzel and it is under way.  Still lots of work on the dress to be done, and I cannot wait to begin the long yellow yarn hair braid with flowers.  Seeing the world through a 3 yr. old’s eyes is a such a healing thing!  Everything is possible, make believe is as real as you want it to be.  

Creativity is not always in the form of serious art sometimes it is just the joy of making something from nothing!


"I See the Light" Mandy Moore (The Movie Tangled"

No comments:

Post a Comment