life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Curmudgeons SOLD! YAY

The CURMUDGEONS! They are everywhere! Grousing
and complaining! But really, when you look carefully,
they are just talking heads with little or no substance!
I was so honored to have some of my fledgling sculptures accepted at the Albin Polasek Museum…even more surprised when they sold! 

When #45 began his campaign and the divisions and hate talk (even among friends and acquaintances) on FaceBook erupted…I could not believe it…but it occurred to me early on that those speaking the loudest and being the most aggressive or intolerable, actually knew the least about the subject they were trying to defend.  They were only repeating ugly talk ….and they still are!

I was not ready to go to the opening last night, just still to people-y, not ready for more questions and condolences.  I know how silly this will sound to most people, it just is what it is...it will get better....but right now it is what I need.  Thank you, Maureen, for making me do it!
"Old Man" Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young

No comments:

Post a Comment