life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

and...this is where I whine!



The hard part…. realizing how much of my own strength and self-confidence came from his support.  Not overt, soupy support but the quiet just get in there “you can do this” support.  Or at times the raised eyebrow question…. REALLY?  Just knowing that when I had spectacular failures….and fell flat on my face, you were still here supporting me.  So yes, I am living 2 lives. Pretending I still have the strength, talent, and confidence I used to when in my heart I am still screaming in pain.


"When Angels Cry"  Janis Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment