life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, October 8, 2019

Just when I think....

Just when I think I have done the last of my “to-do’s” this one slips up on me…Picking up and paying for all of the legal work that needed to be done.  I think perhaps it is a reminder that this will never really be done. There was somewhere in the back of my head that as soon as I got all of this expected “business” finished that I would feel better, that the pain would stop and I would be back to normal.  I have accepted that “back to normal” will never happen but I suspect that if I had not gotten all of this done it would nag at me, so in my own way, it does make me feel better to get it done.


"Just Don't Think I Will Ever Get Over You" Colin Hay

No comments:

Post a Comment