life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Sunday, October 13, 2019

Open the door....



The day we waited for has finally arrived! Last spring we worked so hard together to pull out the sliding glass doors and replace them with French doors.  Doors that would open a full 60” instead of that skinny-no airflow 20” opening that was left after installing the cat door. We both groused and giggled through the whole project, thinking it would only take a day….it took us 4 days… and we found a whole new appreciation for trim carpenters!  It is a beautiful morning, and you have no idea how much I wish you were here to feel how good the fresh “coolish” air feels and is moving through the whole house just like you planned.  It is the little plans we made and dreamed about that when you are not here to share them with, break my heart over and over again…I love and I miss you so very very much.


"Open the Door to Your Heart"  Van Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment