life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

What I should have said...

I am one of those, that is capable of coming up with wonderful witty responses, unfortunately they come about 30 minutes after the fact.  And so it was after an interview last week.

Apparently, there is to be an article in a local magazine about local arts groups and we (The Artist’s Way Group) were considered one of those groups, hence the interview. I must say, albeit a bit late…. that we are very very different kind of art group!

Most art groups are focused on the making and selling art and there is nothing wrong with that….but 
we are focused on making creative lives"   
Artists, musicians, performers and writers that are wholehearted, fully functioning, wildly creative and marvelously supportive of all of our creative intimates.Yes that might mean being financially successful, but if not, we are still artists and we will still create!  That is what I should have said!


"A Way With Your Words"  Imaginary Cities

No comments:

Post a Comment