life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Perspective



One of the greatest things about Flagler beach is there are no big high rises, very few hotels/motels.  That means my early morning sunrise walks really are spectacular!  There are not many times in my life, being a city girl that I get to be outdoors in this big of a space without one other person in sight!  The feeling of being this alone in the gray early morning watching the sunrise is breathtaking and in so many ways puts my world and my life in perspective!



"Beautiful World"  Colin Hay

No comments:

Post a Comment