life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

life, love,art. heart failure and assorted ramblings

Don't Talk Like That...

I write to find out what my heart thinks....
I am here to celebrate my life, to uncover my fears, to hold on to love, to grieve my losses, to laugh long and hard, and to learn how to live a full magnificent life with heart failure. I am honoring my creativity, and exploring all of my emotions out loud ...before anyone can say....."Don't talk like that!"


.

.

Saturday, July 30, 2016

They'll keep doing it....

There are things you just know deep down are right and then promptly forget.  Or for some reason I think that for some people, like dear old friends, it will be different. 

In light of the current political climate, I have deleted FB posts that were rude, ugly, dumb and/or negative but this morning there were so many I was overwhelmed and posted some constitutional facts with respect and dignity even a little “School House Rock” humor, hoping to thwart some negativity or even inspire some critical thinking. That is not what I got back, a reply full of incorrect and irrelevant accusations that truly had no bearing on the conversation that was started.  I responded respectfully with relevant facts and received yet another post filled with even more extraneous and unsubstantiated claims.  Clearly my reaction regardless of what it is, only provokes.
              "Put a Little Love in Your Heart"  Jackie DeShannon


And just because it is another point of view and really funny....

No comments:

Post a Comment